Zappos, a successful US-based online retailer, openly discuss their organisational culture journey.
They even have their own book on their corporate culture. Fitting into the Customer-Centric cultural archetype, they have an ambitious aim to provide the best online customer service experience. The key to achieving this has been Zappos’ culture which espouses the following ten core values:
- Deliver WOW Through Service
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
- Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Do More With Less
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble
How did they do it? Here’s a short, practical video of how Zappos approached the creation of their organisational values.
And how the Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh learned the importance of getting culture right.
For more case studies, ebooks, reports and white papers visit the Walking the Talk resources page here or contact us to learn how we can transform your culture.